The Network runs a regular series of interactive talks on a range of governance and compliance issues. Not only do the attendees benefit from insight with breadth and depth but they also have the chance to network with like-minded peers on a regular basis.
There is no cost for participating in the Network. It is open to both those actively seeking NED roles and those who are already NEDs but are seeking more guidance.
The Network is actively supported and run by eight world-class organisations
- Simmons & Simmons, a leading international law firm
- KPMG, a global provider of audit, tax and risk advisory services
- Barclays, the global financial services provider
- Brunswick, a corporate relations and communications consultancy
- Odgers Berndtson, leaders in executive search
- Independent Audit, are leading specialists in governance, risk and assurance
- The Chartered Governance Institute, a leading global authority on corporate governance.
- Leadership Institute, London Business School, one of the largest concentrations of diverse and international faculty members.